Covid-19 Safety Measures
Here are some of the things we have instituted to keep you safe during your visit
1. Temperature Check
We are checking staff and patients temperature. If there is a temperature above the CDC guidelines we ask that they leave and only return once the virus warning signs have abated.
2. Follow The Yellow Brick Road
One way traffic flow throughout the office to ensure social distancing guidelines.
3. Social Distancing Separation Throughout Office
Patient Common Areas Are Spaced Out Including Reception Room And Traction Area.
4. Social Distancing Markers
Social Distancing Markers
Throughout The Office.
5. We Continually Disinfect All Surfaces Throughout The Day. For The Patients That Desire, We Have Disinfectant Wipes Or Spray And Hand Sanitizer Throughout The Office.
6. Disabled Any High Risk Areas In The Office
We Have Disabled Water Fountains
7. Wearing our face masks
We Wear Our Face Masks And Encourage Patients To Wear Theirs.
8. Doctors Are Sanitizing Hand Between Each Patient
Doctors Have To Touch Patients In Order To Treat Them Therefore They Disinfect Their Hands Before Treating Each And Every Patient
9. No Touch Entry and Sign In
If Weather Permits, We Keep All Our Front Doors Open And Our Front Desk Team Signs You In.
Come In And See Us Today!