and preliminary examination to determine if you have a chiropractic problem (subluxations). If you have problems chiropractic can help with, we will then make our recommendations and together we will decide how to proceed.
If, on the other hand, you do not have a subluxation, we will guide you to the more appropriate physician…and there is still NO CHARGE.
Starting here you will see your needs will always come first and we truly care about you! Our goal is to get you well and keep you healthy.
Our focus is on RESULTS!
If you are an established patient in need of a follow-up
adjustment, keep in mind no appointments are required, and
that we do not need to schedule an appointment time.
Instead, we schedule you for an appointment on the day, and you are free to walk in when it is most convenient for you on that day,
Before noon is always best. 😊
If you are a new patient or an existing patient with a new complaint,
we kindly ask that you call and schedule an appointment time.
This will ensure that any special services you may need
are reserved just for you!
We understand the frustration one might feel if there is a chronic condition that they have been faced with and they have not received any relief from previous professionals.
Our first promise to our patients seeking care is we will only accept the patients we feel we can help, as we do not want to prolong any discomfort, especially if you are at any risk of injury with chiropractic care.
In these rare cases, the doctor will advise you to the more appropriate professional for your condition.
If we feel like we can help, that's great news! Chiropractic is the least invasive and least aggressive treatment available so we want to ensure we focus on the results of your treatment. Each visit the doctor will ask you how your body is reacting to the previous treatment to ensure we are doing everything we can for you to feel the results. They may try different treatments to maximize your results over the first two weeks, but we have found even with trying multiple different adjustments the body will hold the adjustment by the end of the two weeks. We ask that you give yourself the full two weeks of treatment, coupled with watching our Road To Recovery Videos receive the maximum results with chiropractic care.
1. God is the great physician. We are merely the instrument of his healing.
2. The patient’s needs will always come first.
3. We will only accept the patients we feel we can help.
4. Our goal is to offer the best chiropractic care available in the most effective, efficient, and affordable manner possible. Our focus is on results!
5. Change will happen. When it does, we will always respond in a manner that is in the best interest of our patients.
6. We will not treat any patient for longer than two weeks unless the patient is experiencing significant progress.
7. Everyone deserves a NO CHARGE consultation and NO CHARGE preliminary examination to determine if they have a chiropractic problem.
8. Time is valuable to our patients. We will make what time our patients spend in the office convenient and efficient.
9. It is our duty to educate our patients about chiropractic, the spine, and their condition so they can maximize their health through our care.
10. We will establish and maintain professional and cordial relations with other healthcare practitioners for the good of our patients…and refer our patients to those other health care providers whenever indicated.
Ready to get started? Call us now to schedule a no-charge preliminary consultation to see how our chiropractors can help your condition. Same-day appointments are available.
There's much to see here. So, take your time, look around, and get to know us. We don't want you to have any surprises!
Check out our new patient page to know what to expect.
We love our patients, so feel free to visit during normal business hours.
4517 Lead Mine Road, Raleigh, North Carolina 27612, United States
08:00 am – 06:00 pm
We are open thru lunch!