and preliminary examination to determine if you have a chiropractic problem (subluxations). If you do have problems chiropractic can help with, we will then make our recommendations and together we will decide how to proceed.
If, on the other hand, you do not have a subluxation, we will guide you to the more appropriate physician…and there is still NO CHARGE.
Starting here you will see your needs will always come first and we truly care about you! Our goal is to get you well and keep you healthy.
Our focus is on RESULTS!
If you are an established patient in need of a follow-up
adjustment, keep in mind no appointments are required, and
that we do not need to schedule an appointment time.
Instead, we schedule you for an appointment on the day, and you are free to walk in when it is most convenient for you on that day,
Before noon is always best. 😊
If you are a new patient or an existing patient with a new complaint,
we kindly ask that you call and schedule an appointment time.
This will ensure that any special services you may need
are reserved just for you!
1. God is the great physician. We are merely the instrument of his healing.
2. The patient’s needs will always come first.
3. We will only accept the patients we feel we can help.
4. Our goal is to offer the best chiropractic care available in the most effective, efficient, and affordable manner possible. Our focus is on results!
5. Change will happen. When it does, we will always respond in a manner that is in the best interest of our patients.
6. We will not treat any patient for longer than two weeks unless the patient is experiencing significant progress.
7. Everyone deserves a NO CHARGE consultation and NO CHARGE preliminary examination to determine if they have a chiropractic problem.
8. Time is valuable to our patients. We will make what time our patients spend in the office convenient and efficient.
9. It is our duty to educate our patients about chiropractic, the spine, and their condition so they can maximize their health through our care.
10. We will establish and maintain professional and cordial relations with other healthcare practitioners for the good of our patients…and refer our patients to those other health care providers whenever indicated.
We love our patients, so feel free to visit during normal business hours.
4517 Lead Mine Road, Raleigh, North Carolina 27612, United States
We are open thru lunch!